Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, September 17, 2012

The Results are in



 So the final days of my 30 day project is done.
 I lost a total of 10.3 pounds.

I worked out at least 5 days a week for 30 minutes and stayed under a 1400 calorie diet. It was not too hard. I really found things to eat I enjoyed that were not high in calories.



The next question is "Am I happy with my body currently?". I have to say I am not. I happy with the progress so far and I see and feel I can do it but I am pretty far from what I want to see. I want to feel even better than I do. I want to not have to shop around my body type so closely like I do now. I want to have the energy to run my 3miles without feeling like I "need" to stop. I want to keep going and feel great after. All of these are totally doable and so here I am at the beginning of 30 with a great jumping off point. As a famous quote says from a famous movie I have viewed at least 90 times "To infinity and Beyond". Here I go.

I am currently weighing in at 153.3
My starting weight  163


2 comments:

  1. You made such a difference! Proud of you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you look AMAZING!!! 10.3 pounds in one month, I am so jealous! You should feel extremely proud of yourself, because you did more than just diet: you have started a new, healthier lifestyle!! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts or what has worked for you. Thanks for reading.