Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thigh gap pretty pretty please

I have mentioned before that I never fully committed to a  diet/fitness plan before as I always started strong and it fizzled out in less than a week. This week I stuck to it, everyday, all day and I feel really accomplished.I have been tracking my calories and fitness on LIVESTRONG.COM. I have stayed under my allotted calorie intake except one day where a Laffy Taffy put me over during a drive in movie and it was technically 12:30 am so I am not sure where I should have put those calories. I am sticking to a 1639calorie diet and it is not hard at all. I busted out my food scale and was shocked to see I have been eating close to 4x a portion serving. Even if it was a healthy meal, its quickly quits becoming as such when its consumed in such a large portion.



I wasn't starving, I had almost no cravings and I was not tired from the calorie restriction. I survived and survived quite well. I exercised everyday but Sunday and I was not sore or dreading it. I changed it up between running, Pilates, swimming and Just dance 3 with the kids. Speaking of Just Dance, this is a game that gives you false confidence in your dancing ability. I feel like Beyonce but probably look like Elaine from Seinfeld.

Our family went to Cedar point Monday and Tuesday and it was a good feeling to know I had walked almost 8 miles a day and did not feel the urge to binge on crap food.

I have been asked what my weight goal is and I felt odd thinking about it for the first time as I really don't have one. There is not a magic number I am hoping to see, a pair of jeans I want to wear or a highly age inappropriate dress I want to slink into. My goal may or may not be realistic but its the only one I can think of is I want a thigh gap. I know some believe this is reserved for a 12-17 year old but I desperately seek one. I will expand upon why I want a thigh gap in a future post in more detail. This may be a fantasy and I will come to terms if I start realizing this is out of the question but I really am going to try damn hard to get it. My other goal includes getting back to this.



Add caption


THIS is after 2 kids so it is possible.






Current weight- 158.7 
Total loss so far- 5pounds roughly

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing in that picture, but you are just as beautiful now as you were then. If you figure out how to get that thigh gap, let me know...I want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If my journey is the result of a thigh gap then by God I will be shouting to the world how it happened and exactly what it takes.Thank you for your positive words it really means a lot.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts or what has worked for you. Thanks for reading.